Seattle Metro Area / Remote
The impact this position will have
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for selling the Aiberry solution to customers such as mental health practices and recovery centers. Aiberry’s mission is to increase access to mental healthcare. We are looking for an empathetic sales manager with excellent communication skills that shares our passion for making a difference.
Aiberry (pronounced “I” + “berry”) offers an innovative and practical mental health screening solution that improves efficiency and saves time for healthcare providers. Cutting-edge AI technology analyzes words, audio, and visual features during a short conversation to deliver a quantified risk score and health insights to providers in real time. At Aiberry we believe in diversity and we purposefully strive towards creating a fun and collaborative welcoming environment for everyone.
What your day will be like
You will work in the intersection between state-of-the-art technology and healthcare. Our technology is friendly and easy to use, and it’s designed to help healthcare professionals safe time, build patient relationships, and reach better outcomes for their patients – not replacing jobs, which sometimes is a misconception in people’s mind about artificial intelligence. You will have a chance to work closely with our customers on a day-to-day basis. You will also work with our technology team to help them understand customer feedback so that we can evolve the product according to our customers’ needs. In Aiberry we emphasize communication amongst our teams and as a sales manager your ability to build authentic long lasting customer relationships as well as to communicate customer feedback to the rest of the team is critical.
Aiberry is a new technology, so it is important for you to understand the workflow of your clients as well as their pain points in order to be able to advise your clients how to best use Aiberry.
The specialized skills, experience, and education you will share with Aiberry:
- What you have learned from your own experience with behavioral health services
- What you have learned from your previous sales roles that you might have had
- Your passion for working in a highly collaborate work environment
- Your ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Your ability to establish trust and build relationships
- Your ability to achieve objectives and results
- Your knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Your ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and be comfortable communicating with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Time management and organization skills that allow you to prioritize and focus on the most promising opportunities
- Experience with managing sales in tools such as SalesForce
- Commission based salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- 401K Program with Company match
- Paid Time Off per year
- Continuing education / Training opportunities
- Life insurance
- Sick time leave
Aiberry was born from the understanding that current mental health screening practices are tedious, subjective, and error-prone, cutting into valuable time that healthcare providers could be spending on treatment and critical patient care. Based on two decades of research and innovative technology, Aiberry is increasing access to care, enhancing early detection, and enabling healthcare providers to make sound clinical decisions and achieve better treatment outcomes for their patients in real-time.
Aiberry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.