Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Seattle Metro Area / Remote
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the strategy and execution of the Aiberry Digital Marketing Program, based in our Bellevue, WA office. From campaign development across several market segments through measurement and continuous improvement, this is a role for a digital marketing strategist who also loves to execute. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage, maintain, and measure campaigns in HubSpot, and interface with the sales team for ongoing integration with SFDC.
- Plan and execute multiple overlapping B2B lead generation campaigns through web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. This includes writing content for email campaigns and drafting ads for the creative team.
- Develop and maintain target email campaign lists by segment and title using all resources including ZoomInfo, etc.
- Brainstorm and execute new and creative revenue growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs, ROI and contribution to revenue).
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work with the sales team to set actionable parameters for lead scoring and turning MQLs into SQLs.
- Collaborate with the sales team and VP of Marketing to create campaign landing pages with targeted messaging designed to optimize the customer journey.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with marketing communications agencies and other vendor partners.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence in support of campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies.
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Expert in marketing automation campaign strategy and execution
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Data driven, with strong analytical skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing, particularly within the digital health and healthcare industry
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, Marketing Cloud), CRMs (SFDC), and B2B databases (ZoomInfo)
- Hands-on experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in creating and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience managing organic and PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Aiberry was born from the understanding that current mental health screening practices are tedious, subjective, and error-prone, cutting into valuable time that healthcare providers could be spending on treatment and critical patient care. Based on two decades of research and innovative technology, Aiberry is increasing access to care, enhancing early detection, and enabling healthcare providers to make sound clinical decisions and achieve better treatment outcomes for their patients in real-time.
Aiberry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.